Friday, July 25, 2014, registration beginning at 8:00 am
Holiday Inn Richmond Airport Hotel
445 International Center Drive
Sandston, VA 23150
Know your rights and obligations before you sign your next AIA contract.
Help is available for understanding complex AIA contract provisions - get it now, before you wind up with costly delays or time-consuming lawsuits. Join us for this seminar and get a solid understanding of commonly used AIA documents and how to use them to minimize your liability.
Discover how to protect your company and avoid pitfalls such as delays, cost issues, payment disputes and much more. Know exactly what will happen if things go wrong - and how AIA contracts can help you avoid these disasters by addressing the issues upfront. Register today to get the insight you need to sign your next contract with your eyes wide open.
Benefits for You
- Stay at the forefront of your discipline - get updated on the latest AIA documents
- Save valuable time by hearing our experts decipher owner-contractor agreements for you
- Make AIA contracts work for you - get tips on modifying the standard documents
- Stop poring over endless legalese - navigate through owner-design build agreements with ease
- You will be able to review the AIA family of documents.
- You will be able to discuss owner/design build contracts.
- You will be able to explain AIA A401-2007 Standard Form of Agreement between contractor and subcontractor.
- You will be able to discuss schedule, completion and liquidated damages.
Overview of the AIA Family of Documents
\W. Alexander Burnett, Jr., Williams Mullen
Owner/Design Build Contracts
Robert K. Cox, Esq., Williams Mullen
Standard Form of Agreement Between Contractor and Subcontractor
Chandra D. Lantz, Esq., Hirschler Fleischer
Standard Form of Agreement Between the Owner and Contractor
John "Jack" M. Robb, III, Esq., LeClairRyan
Continuing Education Credits
VA CLE 6.50
VA ENG 8.0
Save 20% on the registration fee when you use this discount code: I7871235
Questions? Call 866-352-9539