Live Broadcast Locations:
Williams Mullen Offices
You may also participate via webinar.
Please join our host Catherine M. Marriott, Partner & Chair, Employee Benefits Practice, Williams Mullen and guest speakers that include:
- Brendan M. Dunn, General Counsel, Senate Committee on Finance, Republican Staff
Mr. Dunn is a veteran of the healthcare reform legislative process. He will provide a unique perspective on how the election and the new Senate will impact the future of healthcare reform.
- Michael J. Ferrell, Partner & Chair, Federal Government Relations Practice, Williams Mullen
Mr. Ferrell will describe the post-election political landscape and address the prospects of further changes to health care legislation.
- Nicole L. Pugar, Government Affairs Director, State Government Relations Practice, Williams Mullen
Ms. Pugar will explain the impact of the elections on healthcare policy in the Commonwealth of Virginia. She will also explain how Virginia’s political environment will affect the implementation of the federal health care legislation at the state level.
- Wyatt S. Beazley IV, Partner & Chair, Health Care Practice, Williams Mullen
Mr. Beazley will discuss the key aspects of health care reform for health care providers and how the elections may impact providers.
- Brydon M. DeWitt, Partner, Employee Benefits Practice, Williams Mullen
Mr. DeWitt will review health care reform compliance requirements for employers that sponsor group health plans. He will explain what employers need to consider as they prepare for the employer shared responsibility requirement that becomes effective in 2014.
Space is limited. Registration deadline: November 5.