Join Marsh, Mercer, EY and Williams Mullen on October 4, 2017, for our fourth annual risk management and legal issues seminar for Virginia's educational institutions. The event will feature a new format with interactive panel discussions followed by an Ask Me Anything forum. The day will be structured to provide ample time to network with your peers. We’ll be addressing some of the most pressing issues facing the education sector including:
- International Travel
- Free Speech and Campus Risk
- Legal Marijuana's Impact on Workers' Comp
- Preparing for Your Future Workforce
- Keynote Address: The Three Top Risks Facing the Education Industry
Click here to view the detailed agenda
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Financial Officers
- Risk Managers
- General Counsel
- Human Resource Executives"
- Security and Law Enforcement Professionals
- Chief Information/Technology Officers
There is no cost to attend this event.
Please share this event with colleagues within your organization who may be interested in attending.
Contact: Stephanie Simpson | 804.420.6433 | email@example.com