The Richmond office will be hosting 6th Annual Fiduciary Focus seminar - our annual educational event for fiduciaries in Virginia.
8:30 AM - 9:00 AM Registration and Breakfast
9:00 AM - 1:30 PM Program
Williams Mullen Center
200 South 10th Street, 15th Floor
- Recent Developments in Tax and Estate Planning – Farhad Aghdami
- Quirks of Funding Trusts – Christine N. Piersall
- Ripple Effects of Windsor – Daniel J. Durst
- Managing Valuation Risks – Panel Discussion
- Handling Tricky Distribution Issues – Panel Discussion
Continental breakfast and lunch will be served.
Continuing Education Credit
CLE credit will be applied for in Virginia after the live presentation. CPE, CFP and CTFA credit pending.