BB&T, Williams Mullen and The Windsor Group proudly present a distinguished panel of industry experts to discuss the unique finance and investment challenges for government contractors today. The panel will provide an update on credit and access to working capital, merger and acquisition (M&A) trends, and the current valuation environment.
• Issues affecting government contractors’ financing and investment strategies
• Trends and factors affecting valuation of government contractors
• Unique considerations for government contractor M&A deals
• The business owner’s perspective on financial transactions
• Ed Harvey, former President, BMH Associates
• Alex Brame, BB&T Corporation - Commercial Banking
• Bob Korroch, Williams Mullen
• Greg Woodford, BB&T Capital Markets I Windsor Group
Moderator: Greg Bishop, Williams Mullen
There is no fee to attend this program.
A continental breakfast will be available at 7:30am.