3326 Chapel Hill Blvd, Suite D
Presented by: Williams Mullen and AHB Psychological Services
Providers of Medicaid Behavioral Health Services:
- Have you been placed on Pre-Payment Status and been unable to meet the standards to get off of Pre-payment Status?
- Have you been told that you are Not in Good Standing with DMA and have been unable to receive assistance restoring your standing?
- Have you been wrongly denied access to one of the new MCO provider networks?
- Have you been told that your Medicaid number is being terminated or has been terminated?
- Have your Medicaid payments been wrongly suspended?
- Have these actions resulted in loss of income, your business closing, emotional stress, or other negative consequences?
If so, please join us!
Guest Speaker will be Attorney Knicole C. Emanuel of Williams Mullen Law Firm. Ms. Emanuel focuses her practice on Medicaid Law and has assisted providers in navigating Medicaid investigations and audits.
Lunch will be provided so please RSVP by Thursday, May 9th at 5pm to email@example.com.