Please join Williams Mullen for a panel discussion of pending cases that will impact the business community. For a copy of the materials, please click here.
LIVE: Williams Mullen, PNC Plaza
301 Fayetteville Street, Suite 1700
Raleigh, NC 27601
Videoconferenced to our Richmond, D.C., Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Tysons Corner, and Charlottesville offices.
- Chris Browning, Williams Mullen
- Sean Andrussier, Senior Lecturing Fellow and Co-director of the Appellate Litigation Clinic, Duke University School of Law
- Ray Starling, General Counsel to the Speaker of the North Carolina House
- Charles (“Chuck”) James, Williams Mullen
- Garrick Sevilla, Williams Mullen
CLE Credit- Williams Mullen will be applying to the North Carolina and Virginia State Bars for 1.0 hour of CLE credit.
NOTICE TO STATE OFFICIALS COVERED BY THE N.C. ETHICS ACT: Williams Mullen will report CLE attendance to the North Carolina State Bar and will pay the applicable attendee fees for all attendees other than public officials covered by the North Carolina Ethics Act. Public officials covered by the North Carolina Ethics Act and who wish to claim CLE credit with the North Carolina State Bar will be required to submit a certificate of completion and pay any related attendance fees (i.e., $3 per CLE hour) directly to the State Bar.