02.16.2018 Williams Mullen Elects Four Board Members, Names New General Counsel
Williams Mullen is pleased to announce the election of four attorneys to the firm’s board of directors. Wyatt S. Beazley, IV (Richmond), Christine N. Piersall (Norfolk) and Craig L. Rascoe (Richmond) were each elected to three-year terms, effective Feb. 1.
Gregory R. Bishop (Richmond) was elected to fill the remaining two years of the board vacancy created by the departure of R. Brian Ball, who left to become Virginia’s Special Advisor to the Governor for Economic Development and Deputy Secretary of Commerce and Trade. In addition, Mr. Beazley replaced Mr. Ball as the firm’s general counsel.
These attorneys join the five other elected members of the board of directors:
- Calvin W. “Woody” Fowler, Jr. – Chairman of the Board
- Allison T. Domson – Vice Chair of the Board
- David C. Burton – Vice President
- J. Conrad Garcia – Vice President
- David F. Paulson, Jr. – Vice President