01.13.2009 WM Environmental Report - January/February 2009
01.13.2009The January/February edition contains the following articles:
- Environment and Energy: What to Expect from the Obama Administration
- U.S. Supreme Court Hears Important Environmental Cases
- U.S. Supreme Court Sides with Navy Over Marine Mammals
- EPA Relaxes Generator Standards for School and Affiliated Non-Profit Laboratories
- EPA's Vessel General Permit Leaves Vessel Owners at Sea
- EPA Issues Final Rule to Exclude Certain Recycling Activities from RCRA
- DEQ Faces Budget Woes
- Permit System Proposed for Large Water Withdrawals in North Carolina
Click on the file below to continue reading...
Click here to join the mailing list for this and other Williams Mullen publications.