10.01.2008 WM Environmental Report - October/November 2008
10. 2008The October/November edition contains the following articles:
- Boat Owners and NPDES Permits: Who Can and Cannot Set Sail Without One
- EPA Expands Incentives for Self-Policing
- Court Strikes Down EPA’s CAIR
- Real Estate Developers May Be at Risk for Superfund Liability
- Consent Decrees May Not be Bullet Proof
- EPA Loses Another Judicial Challenge to Air Regulations
- e-Manifests are on the Horizon
- North Carolina Legislative Update 2008
- Legislature Establishes New Stormwater Program for Development in Coastal Counties
- Virginia Meets New Fine Particle Standard
Click on the file below to continue reading ...
Click here to join the mailing list for this and other Williams Mullen publications.