On Nov. 14, 2017, Allison Domson will be one of five speakers at the Hampton Roads Association for Commercial Real Estate's 2017 Legislative Roundtable. Topics that will be discussed include:
- 2018 Governor and Legislative Session Expectations
- Tax Credits in the Capital Stack & Impending Tax Reform
- Transportation and Resiliency
- Broadband and 5G Developments
- Technology, Demographics and Their Implications for Commercial Real Estate
The cost to attend is $25 for HRACRE members and $40 for non-HRACRE members. For more more information, click here.