Join us on September 19 for the 2013 Richmond Fall Tax Forum to be held at the Williams Mullen Center on Thursday, September 19th from 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Attorney presentations will bring you up to date on recent developments surrounding tax credits, health care reform and estate planning.
More information on this seminar can be found below. Click on the
REGISTER NOW link to reserve your seat today!
- Federal Income Tax Updates & Selective Pass-Through Issues - J. Conrad Garcia and Jenny H. Connors
- Taxing the Cloud - International Tax Issues - Greg Bryant
- Estate and Gift Recent Developments - Farhad Aghdami
- Health care Reform: Where Do We Stand? - Brydon M. DeWitt
- Updates in Worker Misclassification - Elinor P. Hindsley
Registration and Information
Seating is limited. Please register by Friday, September 13, 2013.
Virginia CPE Credit provided.