8:00 AM - 8:30 AM Registration & Continental Breakfast will be Served
8:30 AM - 10:30 AM Program
- Addressing Fiduciary Exposure During Corporate Transactions
- Fiduciary Aspects of Operating an ESOP
- Retirement Plan Investment Advisors and Brokers - What They Should Be Providing and What You Should Be Asking
- Best Practices for Plans with Participant-Directed Investments
- Current Litigation Trends
Who Should Attend?
Human Resource Executives, Benefit Plan Administrators, In-House Counsel
HRCI and SHRM credit pending
Williams Mullen's Richmond Office
Williams Mullen Center
200 South 10th Street, 15th Floor
Richmond, VA 23219
There is no cost to attend this event.
Space is limited. Please register by clicking the registration button, and acceptance of your registration will be confirmed via email.