Submitted by tharris on
The Trump EPA’s Clean Air Act reforms provide industry with helpful streamlining tools but present a host of potential compliance issues to navigate. Join Williams Mullen and Aegis Environmental for a detailed analysis of these Clean Air Act developments and how they impact your environmental compliance strategy.
Our guest speaker is Mike Dowd, Director of Air Division, VA DEQ.
Tuesday, November 6, 2018
9:00 AM - 9:30 AM Registration and Light Breakfast
9:30 AM - 12:45 PM Program
Williams Mullen's Richmond Office
Williams Mullen Center
200 South 10th Street, 15th Floor
Richmond, VA 23219
- The Trump EPA’s Clean Air Act regulatory reforms: Carbon rules, changes to the New Source Review program and Title V Permitting, air quality standards, air toxics, and air transport rules.
- Practical impact of reforms on Industry.
- Clean Air Act litigation developments.
- Emissions accounting: Examples for permitting new and modified facilities efficiently.
- Strategies for staying in compliance using emissions trending.
- Steering regulatory and source changes through your environmental management system.
- Clean Air Act Reform insights from VA DEQ.
There is no fee to attend this educational event.
Register now; space is limited.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.