University of Maryland College Park
University of Maryland’s new MLAW program sponsored a panel of five legal professionals who addressed a crowd of over 30 pre-law students, discussing a range of topics, from how each of the panelists became interested in law to how to best prepare for law school in light of today’s tight job market and the ever-increasing cost of law school tuition, as well as the realities of finding a legal position after graduating.
- James Head, Partner, Williams Mullen
- Errol Arthur, Magistrate Judge, Superior Court of the District of Columbia
- Sherri Beatty-Arthur, Administrative Law Judge, DC Office of Administrative Hearings
- Sherry Rhodes, Former Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary, Chief Compliance Officer at Noblis
- James Bond, Assistant Director of Student Conduct, University of Maryland