Date: Tuesday, September 9, 2014
Time: 7:45 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
The Jefferson Hotel
The Empire Room
101 West Franklin Street
Richmond, VA 23220
- A discussion with Wells Fargo senior economist Jay Bryson, offering perspective on local, national, and international economic trends
- A review of the state of the financing markets from Rob Currey, senior investment banker with the Leveraged Finance group of Wells Fargo Securities
An interactive panel discussion on relevant trends and issues in the merger and acquisition market moderated by Sam Farnham, Head of Middle Market Investment Banking at Wells Fargo Securities.
Panel members will include:
- Kristin Lesher, Managing Director, Wells Fargo Securities
- Greg Bishop, Partner, Williams Mullen
- Ted Hanson, CFO, Apex Systems, Inc.
RSVP: Click here to view the full agenda and register for the event.