Please join us for a webinar to find out what you need to know before the 2015 proposal deadlines.
- Does your facility have an optimal number of beds?
- Could you improve operations and efficiency with additional beds?
- Are you ready to sell your facility?
- Would you benefit from selling some of your licensed bed capacity in 2015?
- Are you interested in knowing your options for relocating beds either within a County or to a neighboring County?
To successfully plan for and manage a bed acquisition or sale, it is critical to know the ins-and-outs of North Carolina’s CON process including the State’s policies governing bed relocations. Through our complimentary webinar, you will:
- Learn how the North Carolina CON process can be used to facilitate the acquisition, sale or relocation of beds.
- Hear about recent activity across North Carolina involving the sale and relocation of beds.
- Get the answers to your questions on when and how you can acquire, sell or move beds within North Carolina.
- Find out about the Brunswick County need and the SCU moratorium.
Target dates on which North Carolina’s CON Section will accept proposals for bed acquisitions or relocations in 2015 will be here soon. Please register by March 23.
THIS PROGRAM IS APPROVED BY THE NC ADULT CARE LICENSURE SECTION FOR ONE HOUR OF ADULT CARE HOME CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT.
To view the presentation click below: