02.18.2009 Climate Change Policy & Carbon Finance Update
02.18.2009The latest news and information on U.S. Carbon Policy and Carbon Markets. This month's topics include:
- Boxer’s Blueprint for Cap-and-Trade: Senate Cap-and-Trade Not Likely to Preempt State Regimes
- Debate Raging Over U.S. Carbon Market Oversight
- State Attorneys General Urge EPA to Make Endagerment Findings on CO2 Regulation
- Federally-Supported Overseas Investments Now Require Emissions Review
- Senator Bingaman Focuses First on Renewables, Clean Energy Bank
- Congress Pressures EPA to Develop Emissions Inventory
- Global Carbon Prices Crash
- Mexico Supports Global Carbon Market
Click on the file below to continue reading...
Click here to join the mailing list for this and other Williams Mullen publications.