04.11.2016 FDI USA News - April 2016
CONGRESS ELIMINATES 35-YEAR-OLD REAL ESTATE TAX ON QUALIFYING FOREIGN INVESTORS
This action could significantly increase cross-border investments in commercial properties. Foreign investment in U.S. real estate totaled $78.4 billion in 2015, with foreign pension funds accounting for approximately $7.5 billion. Click Here for more details.
USA FDI News highlights the FAQs arising from your projects - from how to finance a deal to selecting the right visa or tax strategy and more. We want to keep USA FDI News interactive and relevant to your international business or individual investment strategies. Please email your suggestions for future topics to email@example.com.
This issue of USA FDI News features practical advice on financing your U.S. investment. Brian Fulk, the Senior Vice President of Business Development for the Greater Richmond Partnership, Inc., and a former international banker, explains how to obtain financing for your FDI project, and lays out the options for dealing with U.S. and foreign banks.
– By Brian Fulk, Senior Vice President of Business Development, Greater Richmond Partnership
You have had a successful business in your home country location, and perhaps have established operations outside your home country. Most likely, you have begun to sell into the USA via exports, or have pending contracts that warrant an US expansion outlook.
- Italian Company Picks South Carolina For First U.S. Facility
- Virginia Attracts Four European Companies
- Brazilian Logistics Company Relocates Headquarters To Georgia
- German Manufacturer Selects Georgia For First U.S. Facility
- Foreign Investment In U.S. Real Property Tax Reforms
- New Restrictions On Business Travel To The U.S.
- Recent Changes To EU Community Trademarks May Impact International Trademark Owners
- Key Export Compliance Issues For 2016
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) Compliance Update For 2016
- Environmental Notes - February 2016
Click on the image below for a full PDF of the FDI USA Newsletter.Contact Us | 1-844-848-6547