10.01.2008 WM Environmental Report - October/November 2008
The October/November edition contains the following articles:
- Boat Owners and NPDES Permits: Who Can and Cannot Set Sail Without One
- EPA Expands Incentives for Self-Policing
- Court Strikes Down EPA’s CAIR
- Real Estate Developers May Be at Risk for Superfund Liability
- Consent Decrees May Not be Bullet Proof
- EPA Loses Another Judicial Challenge to Air Regulations
- e-Manifests are on the Horizon
- North Carolina Legislative Update 2008
- Legislature Establishes New Stormwater Program for Development in Coastal Counties
- Virginia Meets New Fine Particle Standard
Click on the file below to continue reading ...
Click here to join the mailing list for this and other Williams Mullen publications.
Contact Us | 1-844-848-6547