On Feb. 22, 2019, Williams Mullen's Estate Planning: Private Client & Fiduciary Services Practice hosted its 10th annual Fidicuary Focus event in Richmond. Presentations included updates on gift, estate and fiduciary incomes taxes; tax planning for real estate investors; fiduciary litigation; and the qualified opportunity zone tax incentive. Topics included:
- Gift, Estate and Fiduciary Income Tax Updates – Shelly Harris
- Getting Your Hands Dirty: Tax Planning for Real Estate Investors – Farhad Aghdami
- Fiduciary Litigation: A Virginia Case Update & Poor Planning Horror Stories – M.R. Litman
- The Qualified Opportunity Zone Tax Incentive – Jenny Connors
- Estate Planning Meets The Qualified Opportunity Zone Tax Incentive – Farhad Aghdami
To download any of these presentations, click here.