Join Williams Mullen for our first CLE Day and earn up to four hours* of CLE credit, including one hour of ethics, this September.
This complimentary event will include professional education sessions led by Williams Mullen lawyers intended to satisfy Virginia State Bar required continuing education credits.
Lunch will be provided and will whet your appetite for our Richmond-themed reception immediately following the program that will highlight some of our city’s great craft beers, ciders and cuisine. Your attendance will serve as an entry to win an RVA gift basket – must be present to win.
We look forward to seeing you in September!
Topics will include:
- Data Protection and Privacy: Key Considerations for Business Lawyers
- Brand Management: Your Brand, Your Identity: Legal Options for a Winning Strategy
- Raising Capital? The Advantages of a Rule 506 (b) Offering
- Commercial Leasing – Costly Mistakes Landlords and Tenants Should Avoid
- It’s Hard to Say Goodbye: A Status Report on LIBOR Cessation
- Conflict . . . What Conflict!? The Facts about Conflicts of Interest
Contact: Rebecca Edwards | email@example.com
*This program has been approved for 4.0 credit hours including (1.0) credit hours for Ethics by the Virginia Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Board.