This program will cover important patent and trademark trends and cases in 2020, including:
- The Trademark Modernization (TM) Act of 2020
- Counterfeiting: Tiffany v. Costco
- Transformation from Generic to Protectable: USPTO v. Booking.com
- America Invents Act and its Challenges to Patents
- Trends in Patent Subject Matter Eligibility for Software and Medical Diagnostic Inventions
- Personal Jurisdiction and Venue Trends in Patent Litigation
Patent Marking Best Practices and Recent Developments
Click here to register.
1.0 hour of CLE credit has been approved in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Texas, Illinois, and Kansas.