In this strange new world, employers must navigate how to bring employees back safely to the office and keep them healthy once they are there. This program will cover best practices including complying with OSHA as well as the new regulations from the Virginia Department of Labor & Industry. Key concepts will include:
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) issues including reasonably safe work environment during global pandemic.
- Return to work policies and procedures that all employers must follow, including physical space requirements, flexible worksites/shifts, service and product delivery.
- Developing a strategy for characterizing your employees into the risk categories.
- Types of workplaces that fall into risk exposures and related litigation risks.
- The anti-retaliation provisions of the Emergency Temporary Standard that all employers must follow.
- Worker’s compensation bar to COVID-19 claims against employers.
- Legislative shield for employers against COVID-related litigation.
- Outline of Department of Labor & Industry Emergency Regulations; Virginia Employer Requirements to Comply; Resources for Compliance; and Deadlines for Employer Compliance.
Click here to register.
CLE credit will be applied for in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Texas, Illinois, and Kansas.