Submitted by dnokes on
Don’t Call It a Comeback: Preparing for a Renewed Focus on Athletics Under Title IX Download Materials Here 11.14.2019 11:30am — 11.14.2019 12:00pm
Click here to view a recording of the webinar and download presentation materials.
Over the last decade, most of the focus under Title IX has been directed toward sexual misconduct on college campuses. However, recent events may forecast a renewed interest in colleges’ compliance with Title IX in their athletic offerings. Please join us for a short webinar highlighting:
- The reasons why athletics may be coming under increased scrutiny under Title IX;
- The risks to colleges that do not comply with Title IX in athletics;
- What does Title IX require from colleges when it comes to athletics; and
- Practical tips to work toward a compliant athletics department and protect your institution from risk.
- Hal Johnson, Partner, Williams Mullen
- James Shewey, Education Practice Leader, RCM&D
Stephanie Simpson | 804.420.6433 | firstname.lastname@example.org
This webinar is for information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice nor automatically form an attorney-client relationship with participants.