Over the last decade, most of the focus under Title IX has been directed toward sexual misconduct on college campuses. However, recent events may forecast a renewed interest in colleges’ compliance with Title IX in their athletic offerings. Please join us for a short webinar highlighting:
- The reasons why athletics may be coming under increased scrutiny under Title IX;
- The risks to colleges that do not comply with Title IX in athletics;
- What does Title IX require from colleges when it comes to athletics; and
- Practical tips to work toward a compliant athletics department and protect your institution from risk.
- Hal Johnson, Partner, Williams Mullen
- James Shewey, Education Practice Leader, RCM&D
Stephanie Simpson | 804.420.6433 | email@example.com
This webinar is for information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice nor automatically form an attorney-client relationship with participants.