Program Details: ULI/PwC's Emerging Trends in Real Estate is a highly regarded and widely read forecast report in North America. The 2021 edition will provide an in-depth review of the key trends and outlook in the US and Canada real estate markets. This year's keynote will be delivered by Andrew Warren, Director of Real Estate Research at PwC followed by a panel of regional experts who will examine trends seen throughout Virginia.
Moderator: Ryan Rilee, Associate Vice President, Multifamily Investment Sales, Northmarq
Keynote: Andrew C. Warren, Director, Real Estate Research, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Katie Harrigan, AIA, Director, Senior Project Manager, 3North
- Mike Lowry, Senior Vice President, Northmarq
- Yolunda Armstrong Harrell, CEO, New Hill Development Corp.
- Valerie Long, Partner, Williams Mullen
- Deborah Stearns, Senior Vice President, JLL
- Daniel Anderton, Senior Planner/Landscape Architect, Dewberry