Submitted by ssimpson on
Webinar: Wealth Transfer Planning During the Pandemic: Change and Opportunity Download Materials Webinar 04.02.2020 2:00pm — 04.02.2020 3:00pm
Our world has undergone a relatively immediate and significant change as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Businesses, financial markets, schools, health care systems, tax laws, and our daily lives have changed and been disrupted in response to the pandemic. This program will focus on the wealth transfer planning considerations and opportunities created in this new world, including a discussion of the following:
- Estate Planning Considerations, Including Medical Directives and Living Wills
- Executing Estate Planning Documents While Social Distancing
- Extension of Tax Filing Deadlines
- Charitable Giving Under the CARES Act
- Minimum Required Distributions Under the CARES Act
- Valuation Planning
- Planning with Lower Interest Rates
- Planning Techniques Well Suited to the new environment including GRATs, Sales to Grantor Trusts, Intra-Family Loans, Charitable Lead Trusts, and Roth IRA Conversions
Click here to download the presentation materials.
Stephanie Simpson | Sr. Event Planner | firstname.lastname@example.org
This webinar is for information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice nor automatically form an attorney-client relationship with participants.