Submitted by dnokes on
04.26.2021 Burton Selected as Go To Lawyer by Virginia Lawyers Weekly
Williams Mullen is pleased to announce that David Burton, a partner in our Labor, Employment & Immigration Section, has been selected by Virginia Lawyers Weekly as one of Virginia’s “Go To Lawyers” for Employment Law in 2021.
Virginia Lawyers Weekly defines a “Go To Lawyer” as:
- A lawyer who is . . . . well-versed in the nuances of the case law, statutes and regulations clients will encounter.
- A lawyer who is experienced and enjoys a record of success, with many cases and/or transactions that give testimony to the quality advice he or she can provide.
- A lawyer to whom other lawyers make referrals because of his or her [experience] and accomplishments.
- A lawyer who can think creatively and identify all options for a client.
- A lawyer you would name when a friend from another state calls, saying she needs some legal help here.
To see the full list from Virginia Lawyers Weekly, click here.