01.28.2016 Williams Mullen Named One of the 2016 Best Places to Work in Virginia
Williams Mullen was recently named as one of the 2016 Best Places to Work in Virginia by Virginia Business magazine and Best Companies group. The final rankings will be announced at an awards luncheon on January 28, 2016 and Williams Mullen ranked 13th in the large-sized companies division. This is the second consecutive year Williams Mullen has earned the honor. The annual list is designed to identify, recognize and honor the best places of employment in Virginia, benefiting the state's economy, workforce and businesses. The 2016 Best Places to Work in Virginia list is made up of 100 companies. To be considered for participation, companies had to fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a for-profit, not-for-profit business or government entity;
- Be a publicly or privately held business;
- Have a facility in the state of Virginia;
- Have at least 15 employees working in the state of Virginia; and
- Be in business a minimum of 1 year.
To watch a video about Williams Mullen's selection as on of the Best Places to Work in Virginia, click here.
For more information on the Best Places to Work in Virginia program, visit www.BestPlacesToWorkVA.com.