Brian Cashmere, a partner in Williams Mullen's construction practice, will be a part of a four-person, virtual panel that will discuss some of the fundamentals of construction law.
The program will cover:
- How should someone approach a new GC/Owner contract?
- What contract sections are the cause of the most issues for GC's
- Employee performance issues
- How Federal contracts differ from the private and public sectors.
- Bid packages and for maximum success?
- Medical information that can be solicited from an employee and what can be shared?
- How should RFI's be drafted to minimize risk?
- What are the three things that should be included in each and every change order?
- What are the most common issues with prevailing wage projects?
- What is wage theft? How can companies protect their employees against wage theft?
For more on AGC of DC, click here.