Tony Anikeeff participated in a panel with Lisa Wood, Statewide Director, Virginia PTAC, on “Effective Teaming Agreements & Maximizing Use Of Mentor-Protégé Program” at the Society of American Military Engineers’ (SAME’s) DC Post’s virtual meeting on April 22, 2021. Tony and Lisa discussed the process and strategic aspects of two or more companies combining forces to enhance their offerings to a government customer.
- What Is A Teaming Agreement?
- Why Should I Team (Or Not)?
- Teaming Process
- Scope and Key Terms of (Vertical) Teaming Agreements
- Joint Venture Overview – Horizontal Team
- Key Terms in a JV
- What is the SBA Mentor-Protégé Program?
- Why Participate in the Mentor-Protégé Program?
- How to Participate?
GSA Contractor Teaming Arrangement
For more information, please click here.