Submitted by vclarke on
Developing successful renewable energy projects begin with selecting the right project site. Securing site control using well drafted real estate contracts and conducting thorough real estate diligence can help identify potential development risks early on in the development process and help when selling a project.
Join Brad Nowak and Bob Riley, co-chairs of Williams Mullen’s Renewable Energy Practice Group, and Real Estate partner, Alyssa Dangler, on Tuesday, June 6, from 11:00 am to 11:35 am (ET) for a webinar on recent trends and issues when securing site control and conducting real estate due diligence for renewable energy projects.
Key issues to be discussed:
- Negotiating site control - options, leases, purchase contracts, and easements
- Navigating real estate due diligence – what to look for and where
- Common real estate title issues
- Easements that support the project
- Structuring option payments and rental amounts
- Removal and restoration obligations at the end of term
- Site control requirements under PJM’s New Rules
If you have any questions you would like to submit in advance, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Vionne Clarke | Marketing Assistant | Email