04.10.2019 6 Williams Mullen Attorneys Ranked on 2019 Top Lists by Virginia Super Lawyers
Williams Mullen is pleased to announce that six attorneys were ranked on 2019 Top Lists by Virginia Super Lawyers. These lawyers received the highest point totals during the Super Lawyers selection process, which involves peer nominations, independent research and peer evaluation.
Of the selections, Ben Pace (Top: 50 Richmond & Top 100: Virginia) and Laura Windsor (Top 50: Women in Virginia) were ranked for the first time. A compilation of all six attorneys ranked, with the number of years recognized on each list in parentheses, is below.
- Farhad Aghdami – Top 50: Richmond (6), Top 100: Virginia (7)
- Calvin W. Fowler, Jr. – Top 50: Richmond (9), Top 100: Virginia (10)
- W. F. Drewry Gallalee – Top 50: Richmond (6), Top 100: Virginia (7)
- Lynn F. Jacob – Top 50: Women in Virginia (8), Top 50: Richmond (2), Top 100: Virginia (2)
- W. Benjamin Pace – Top 50: Richmond (1), Top 100: Virginia (1)
- Laura D. Windsor – Top 50: Women in Virginia (1)
Williams Mullen was tied with another firm for the most attorneys on the Top: 50 Richmond list (5) and the Top 100: Virginia list (5).
The firm had 47 attorneys named to the Virginia Super Lawyers list this year and 17 attorneys named to the Virginia Super Lawyers Rising Stars list. To view all Williams Mullen attorneys named a 2019 list, click here.
For each complete Top List, click here to visit the Virginia Super Lawyers website.