Lending institutions face a myriad of issues brought about by changing industry regulations and varying economic conditions and, unfortunately, these issues sometimes result in costly and unpredictable litigation. Williams Mullen offers a team of litigators with decades of practical experience assisting and protecting clients in the financial services industry.
The Financial Services Litigation team represents clients in state and federal courts, before administrative agencies, and in arbitrations. Our clients include banks, credit card issuers, automobile finance companies, subprime lenders, leasing companies, mortgage companies, brokerages, and other financial services industry organizations. Working with you, we provide efficient, effective representation for your specific situation.
Experienced Financial Services Attorneys
Our attorneys have significant experience in the following areas:
- Consumer Credit and Lender Liability
- Fiduciary Litigation
- Financial Privacy and Identity Theft Protection Laws
- Mortgage Industry Litigation
- Securities Broker Arbitration
- Administrative Action and Regulatory Enforcement
- Loan Recovery, Judgment Enforcement, and Secured Transactions Disputes