07.09.2020 COVID-19 Comeback Plan: Leasing Up Summer 2020: What We've Learned and How to Move Forward
Part of the 2020 Business Solutions Series presented by Williams Mullen and the Hampton Roads Alliance
Real estate attorneys Alyssa Carducci Embree, Ryan C. Kenrick and Tyler J. Rosá discuss the following topics:
- State of the market.
- What can landlords do to make prospective tenants comfortable with signing long-term leases in the current environment, and what should tenants be thinking about before they sign?
- How to terminate a lease that no longer works for the parties.
- You’ve entered into a modified payment plan. Now what?
- What happens if the second wave occurs?
- Tips for drafting leases after COVID-19.