Justin S. Feinman
Justin Feinman represents clients in state and federal courts around the country in a variety of complex litigation matters, including product liability defense, financial services litigation, real estate disputes, construction claims, zoning and local regulatory matters. He also has prior experience representing insurance clients, negotiating commercial real estate transactions, and drafting complex estate plans.
Justin’s practice is now focused on helping clients throughout the dispute process, from pre-filing advice through settlement negotiations, trials, and appeals to the Virginia Supreme Court and the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
Justin is a past chair of the Product Liability & Toxic Tort Section of the Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys. He is the current chair of the government affairs subcommittee and a member of the workforce development subcommittee, as part of his presence on ChamberRVA’s Richmond Cabinet. He also served as the chair for the Richmond Bar Association’s 2019 Bench-Bar Conference.
Justin is listed among the “Ones to Watch” by Best Lawyers® (2021-present).
He earned his law degree from Washington & Lee University in Lexington, Virginia, where he was vice chair of the W&L Moot Court Board and lead articles editor for the Journal of Energy, Climate and the Environment. During law school, he spent two semesters as a judicial extern for the Honorable John T. Cook of the Campbell County Circuit Court. He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in history from the University of Virginia, and he continues to be an avid and active fan of Virginia athletics.
- Washington and Lee University School of Law (J.D.)
- Moot Court Board - Vice Chair; Journal of Energy; Climate and the Environment - Lead Articles Editor
- University of Virginia (B.A.)
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys - Vice Chair, Product & Toxic Tort Section
- ChamberRVA - Government Affairs Committee, Workforce Development Committee
- Richmond Bar Association - Bench-Bar Conference Committee
- Richmond Claims Association
- Virginia State Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia
Best Lawyers® – "Ones to Watch" (2021-present)