Samuel Y. Lee
Sam Lee represents national, regional and local clients in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including acquisition, development, leasing (landlord and tenant), construction, financing, contract drafting and negotiation, due diligence and closing. Sam assists developers and investors in all types of commercial real estate projects from office and multi-family to industrial, retail and hospitality. Sam also has a strong background in landlord and tenant controversies and providing general counsel to multifamily property owners that informs his transactional practice.
Sam earned his J.D. from the College of William & Mary Law School and earned his B.S. in Petroleum Engineering from the University of Kansas. While in law school, Sam served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Christopher C. Conner of the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania.
- College of William & Mary School of Law (J.D.), 2018
- University of Kansas (B.S.), 2015
- Virginia State Bar
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia