Zahra S. Abrams
Zahra Abrams focuses her practice on construction litigation, suretyship and government contracts. Specifically, Zahra assists with all phases of the construction process, including drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts. She also focuses her practice on alternative dispute resolution, such as arbitration and mediation. Zahra has additional experience with bankruptcy, insolvency and creditors’ rights.
Zahra received her Juris Doctor degree from Villanova University, Charles Widger School of Law. During her law school education, she interned for the U.S. Department of Justice and assisted clients of the law school’s Health Law Clinic. Zahra earned her Bachelor of Arts degree, with honors, from the University of Central Florida, Burnett Honors College.
Before joining Williams Mullen, Zahra was an associate at another leading law firm. She is fluent in Urdu and Hindi.
- Villanova University School of Law (J.D.), 2020
- University of Central Florida, Burnett Honors College (B.A.), 2016
- Virginia State Bar - Young Lawyers Conference Liaison, Construction Section (2023-present)
- District of Columbia Bar
- Virginia State Bar
- Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- Eastern District Court of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia