We are pleased to present the 2021 Williams Mullen CLE Institute, a virtual legal education program aimed to educate and provide timely legal guidance, as well as to help you to secure your CLE credits.
Click here for presentation materials, or click below to view recordings of individual sessions.
- Recent Developments in Data Protection and Cybersecurity (Featuring: Kevin Pomfret and Rob Van Arnam)
- The Changing Landscape of Employment Law (Featuring: David Burton and Amanda Weaver)
- Everyday Ethics for In-House Counsel (Featuring: Paul Saunders and Charles Kemp)
- Government Investigations Trends and Corporate Compliance Best Practices (Featuring: Chuck James and Chris Skinner)
- Trademark Trends and Cases to Watch in 2021 (Featuring: Janet Cho)
This program has been approved for 5.0 hours in the following states: North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, Kansas, Georgia, and Illinois (accredited via out-of-state credit from Georgia). The application for 5.0 hours of credit in Virginia is still pending.
Contact: Stephanie Simpson | Sr. Event Planner | firstname.lastname@example.org
This webinar is for information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice nor automatically form an attorney-client relationship with participants.