15 Williams Mullen Attorneys Named to 2023 North Carolina Super Lawyers List; Camden and Kapp Named to Top List
Williams Mullen is pleased to announce that 15 attorneys have been listed in North Carolina Super Lawyers for 2023 – 11 in the Super Lawyers section and four in the Rising Stars section.
Super Lawyers annually recognizes attorneys who have distinguished themselves in their legal practices. Only five percent of all attorneys in a state are recognized as Super Lawyers, and only 2.5 percent are selected as Rising Stars.
Williams Mullen attorneys selected to the 2023 North Carolina Super Lawyers list:
- Wes J. Camden – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Kelly C. Hanley – Creditor Debtor Rights
- Thomas H. Johnson Jr. – Land Use/Zoning
- M. Keith Kapp – Business Litigation
- Robert Charles Lawson – Real Estate
- Michael C. Lord – Employment & Labor
- Richard T. Matthews – Intellectual Property Litigation
- Jennifer A. Morgan – Administrative Law
- Caitlin M. Poe – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Robert Van Arnam – Intellectual Property
Camden R. Webb – Business Litigation
Williams Mullen attorneys selected to the 2023 North Carolina Rising Stars list:
- R. Grant Allison – Business/Corporate
- Lauren E. Fussell – General Litigation
- Amish Patel – Business/Corporate
Andrew Shores – Intellectual Property
The selections for this list are made by the research team at Super Lawyers. Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service for lawyers in more than 70 practice areas. The annual selections are made using a rigorous multi‐phased process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area.
The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers magazines and in leading city and regional magazines across the country. For more information about Super Lawyers, go to superlawyers.com.