08.23.2021 13 Williams Mullen Attorneys Named "Lawyers of the Year" by Best Lawyers®
Williams Mullen is pleased to announce that 13 attorneys have been named “Lawyers of the Year” in the 2022 edition of The Best Lawyers in America©. This award is given to individual attorneys with the highest overall peer-feedback for a specific practice area and geographic region. Only one attorney is recognized as the "Lawyer of the Year" for each practice area and location.
Attorneys who received the honor include:
- George H. Bowles - Litigation - Banking and Finance
- David C. Burton - Employment Law – Management
- Craig L. Mytelka - Litigation – Patent
John M. Paris, Jr. - Tax Law
- Wes J. Camden - Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Elizabeth Davenport Scott - Litigation - Trusts and Estates
Robert C. Van Arnam - Litigation - Patent
- Gregory R. Bishop - Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Patrick R. Hanes - Litigation - Patent
- Jennifer M. McLemore - Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Marc E. Purintun - Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
Scott H. Richter - Corporate Governance Law
Arnie B. Mason - Litigation - Construction
In addition, 124 lawyers from Williams Mullen were selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America©, with 20 being named “Ones to Watch.” To see the full list, click here.
For information about the Best Lawyers® rankings, including the selection process, click here.