Williams Mullen’s corporate lawyers have significant experience advising clients on a wide variety of commercial contracts across a broad spectrum of industries, from the routine agreement to major, multimillion-dollar arrangements. Our goal is to mitigate risk while positioning our clients for growth.
We have decades of experience negotiating on behalf of our clients and ensuring their business objectives are met.
We regularly advise on a wide variety of commercial contracts, including:
- confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements.
- terms and conditions for purchases and sales of goods under the UCC.
- vendor and customer contracts, such as software licenses, outsourcing agreements, IT services contracts, and data privacy and security terms.
- contract manufacturing, procurement, distribution and supply arrangements.
- reseller and sales representative agreements.
- professional services contracts, including consulting and development contracts.
- licensing agreements.
- equipment purchase and lease agreements.
Our lawyers assist clients with their commercial contracts needs in many different industries, including life sciences, healthcare, software and information technology, manufacturing and distribution, retail, construction, financial services and hospitality.
We regularly manage large volumes of general commercial contracts for a variety of clients, including domestic and international companies, and can do so on a cost-effective basis.