Our clients turn to us when they need counsel with significant experience in matters involving the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and other anti-corruption laws. The firm’s professionals have served as federal prosecutors, as defense counsel, and as general corporate and securities counsel to public and regulated companies, in numerous matters involving the FCPA. For over three decades, we have represented clients in FCPA matters including:
- criminal investigations and defense
- Congressional investigations
- internal corporate investigations
- anti-corruption compliance programs
- FCPA and anti-corruption training for employees
- due diligence on overseas transactions, joint ventures, and third parties
- advising management, board and audit committees regarding a wide range of specific FCPA or anticorruption questions and issues
Our reach goes wherever our client’s business goes. As a result, our professionals have conducted FCPA internal investigations, risk assessments, due diligence and training “on the ground” in many different countries in the Americas, Asia, Africa and Europe. We have represented large public companies, but also mid- and small-cap public and private companies and individuals, spanning industries including telecommunications, agriculture, government contracts, oil and gas, retail, and transportation and logistics.
We leverage our attorneys’ broad range of experience to provide clients with day-to-day anti-corruption counseling, advice about establishing or maintaining compliance programs, and to represent clients in internal investigations, government investigations and enforcement actions, due diligence and risk assessments.