Virginia Association for Community Banks: Second Quarter Compliance Forum Tuesday Session Register Here 05.11.2021 9:15am — 05.13.2021 3:30pm
- Registration 9:15 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
- Program 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Lunch 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Program 1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
A Brief Update on the Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act (VCDPA) presented by Kevin Pomfret, Williams Mullen
New Uniform Residential Loan Application (URLA) effective March 1, 2021
- URLA Data Elements
- Mortgage Industry Standards Maintenance Organization (MISMO) Data Mapping
Identifying potential SARs and related compliance issues
Consumer Mortgage Application Compliance Issues / Hot Spots
- Ability to Repay
- Qualified Mortgage
- Fair Lending (ECOA and FHA)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- Truth in Lending Act (TILA) and TRID
Developments & Recent Releases
- Developments & Recent Releases
CFPB Compliance Bulletins and Rescissions
- Recent Enforcement Actions