01.14.2021 17 Williams Mullen Attorneys Named to 2021 North Carolina Super Lawyers List; Camden, Kapp, Scott and Johnson Named to Top Lists
Williams Mullen is pleased to announce that 17 attorneys have been listed in North Carolina Super Lawyers for 2021 – 11 in the Super Lawyers section and six in the Rising Stars section.
Super Lawyers annually recognizes attorneys who have distinguished themselves in their legal practices. Only five percent of all attorneys in a state are recognized as Super Lawyers, and only 2.5 percent are selected as Rising Stars.
Williams Mullen attorneys selected to the 2021 North Carolina Super Lawyers list include:
- Wes J. Camden (Top 25: Raleigh) – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Holmes P. Harden – Bankruptcy: Business
- Thomas H. “Tom” Johnson, Jr. (Top 100: North Carolina) – Real Estate/Zoning: Land Use
- M. Keith Kapp (Top 25: Raleigh) – Business Litigation
- Robert C. “Robby” Lawson – Real Estate
- Michael C. Lord – Employment & Labor
- Richard T. Matthews – Intellectual Property Litigation
- Jennifer A. Morgan – Administrative Law
- Elizabeth D. Scott (Top 25: Raleigh) – Business Litigation
- Robert C. “Rob” Van Arnam – Intellectual Property
Camden R. Webb – Business Litigation
Williams Mullen attorney selected to the 2021 North Carolina Rising Stars list:
- Miles S. Bruder – Mergers and Acquisitions
- Lauren E. Fussell – General Litigation
- John W. Holton – Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- Caitlin M. Poe – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Anderson M. Shackelford – Health Care
Douglas C. Tsao – Intellectual Property
The selections for this list are made by the research team at Super Lawyers. Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service for lawyers from more than 70 practice areas. The annual selections are made using a rigorous multi‐phased process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area.
The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers magazines and in leading city and regional magazines across the country. For more information about Super Lawyers, go to superlawyers.com.Contact Us | 1-844-848-6547