We are pleased to present Williams Mullen Institute, a series of virtual legal education programming aimed to educate you on unique topics and help you to secure your CLE credits. Join us online as we dive into issues relevant in today’s environment, including how to safely welcome employees back to the office and mitigate risk amid COVID, as well as thought-provoking presentations on the criminal justice system and the laws that govern it. One of our programs will also be aimed at helping your obtain one hour of ethics credit. We look forward to going back to school with you this Fall.
Series Line Up:
- 10.1.2020 @ 11 AM : The New Rules of the Workplace: The Latest Occupational Health and Safety Regulations Concerning Working Amid COVID
- 10.8.2020 @ 3 PM: Justice is Collar Blind
- 10.15.2020 @ 11 AM: Ethics Program for Corporate Counsel
- 10.22.2020 @ 3 PM: Can They Own That? A Summary of the Biggest Patent and Trademark Cases and Trends of 2020
- 11.5.2020 @ 11 AM: What's Keeping You Up at Night? Business Risks of COVID-19
- 11.12.2020 @ 3 PM: Advertising and Customer Engagement in the Digital Age
- 11.19.2020 @ 11 AM: Environmental Risk Mitigation Strategies in Real Property Transactions
CLE credit will be applied for in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Texas, Illinois, and Kansas.